Your Cart is currently empty.
Crystal and gemstone spheres have been used for divination since at least medieval times. They are a traditional symbol of the occult and hidden wisdom, and much more. Some of their uses include:
Symbolism of the Sphere
Whether used for crystal ball gazing (scrying), aura cleansing, meditation, rituals or as adornment to a room, crystal and gemstone spheres radiate special energies that are created from the earth itself!
Uses for Crystal Spheres
Meditation: A gemstone or crystal sphere can be used during meditation. You may want to hold the sphere or just gaze upon it when meditating.
Decoration with a purpose: Place a gemstone sphere in a room or on your bedside dresser or office desk to emanate a particular energy that you feel is needed. For example, a rose quartz sphere at your bedside surrounds the room with love. A clear quartz sphere will cleanse the room of negativity, while a pyrite sphere will emanate protection.
Scrying: Sphere can be used as a window to the past or future, they move energy through time and provide a glimpse of what is to come or what has been, a practice called scrying.
1. Light a candle and dim the lights in the room. Hold the sphere in your cupped hands for several moments and focus on your breathing, continue until you feel relaxed and centered.
2. As you hold the sphere, clarify your intention. If you are seeking an answer to a question, state it in words. If you are seeking guidance about a situation, phrase what you wish to know in a clear, positive, open-ended way.
3. Place the sphere in front of you with the burning candle behind it.
4. Gaze at the crystal with half-closed eyes and allow images to form in your mind and on the sphere. Follow any images that appear until you have learned everything you can.
5. When you feel the process is complete, acknowledge what you have discovered as the deep wisdom of your own intuition. Wrap the sphere in a silk cloth and blow out the candle. Remember to ground and center yourself.
To shop for a crystal sphere please visit: